The Urdaneta City University, through the Center for Community Development and Extension Services, stays true to its commitment to providing quality education and responsive community extension by utilizing the expertise of its faculty in providing sustainable community service.
The University is accredited based on its excellence in teaching and research functions and its service to the community.
The Urdaneta City University Center for Community Development & Extension Services (CCDES) is a civic-oriented office of alumni, students, faculty members, and non-teaching personnel of the institution's colleges, departments, offices, and service units. The vision, mission, and philosophy are enumerated as follows:
Envisions to be a community participatory social development center through a sustained change process, strengthened linkages, and developed innovative knowledge products and skills for the people.
To mainstream community education, advocacies, and capacity building with maximum use of indigenous leadership & organizing process and livelihood.
Greater opportunities for access to programs and services from linkages and stakeholders with maximum community participation and utilizing community resources.
1. To facilitate transfer of relevant knowledge and technology from the research institution to the end users for community development and awareness.
2. To be the center for altruistic community service as it extends to answer some needs of the indigent members in the community.
3. To help create a community of socially responsible, self-reliant, and well-rounded citizens through the development of systematized and institutionalized community outreach program.
4. To carry out relevant changes produced by research and instruction in collaboration with the different agencies and organizations which also aspire social change and economic development.
5. To carry out the implementation of project SHEAL in collaboration with the various colleges/departments to uplift the quality of life of the adopted community.
Sustainable development goals
Service with a Heart
Cooperation & Collaboration
Leadership Capability Training session 2 at Brgy. Cabaruan, Urdaneta City
Launching of the Panangipateg iti Obra: Moral Recovery Program, a joint project proposed by the CCDES, PACC and Chaplain’s Office
Barangayanihan and Kapitbahayan at Brgy. Cabaruan, Urdaneta City
56 nga Namnamaat Brgy. Inmalog and Brgy. Labayug, Sison Pangasinan
Leadership Capability Training at Brgy. Cabaruan, Urdaneta City